• Plan routine sites inspections to maintain monitoring and compliance requirements.
• Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly project reports.
• Oversee and supervise Vendors and Facility Officers for functions as required by each project SLA.
• Execute planned/preventative and reactive maintenance for all projects SLAs such as security, waste hauling, alarms as well as security, lighting, plumbing, elevators, building structures, electrical etc.
• Review spending on contracts, services, equipment, materials as well as supplies and also look for opportunity to leverage business reduce cost in all areas of responsibility.
• Carry our electrical, mechanical and civil troubleshooting, repairs and installations.
• Manage renovation, refurbishment and construction projects as assigned.
• Resolve service users’ complaints quickly and effectively.
• Dealing with emergency as they arise.
Civil or Building Engineering graduates are preferable
The position holder must have minimum of 3 years experience in facility management
The prospective candidate must be available to resume immediately.
The ideal candidate should be good at report writing (Ms Word and Excel) and general building maintenance.
Candidates living around Lekki axis would be preferred.
About the Company
RP FACILITIES LIMITED - "Regal pavilion" is a total facility and property management service provider with over a decade of experience. Our expertise in the industry has earned us a reputation which we continually uphold through our total quality management process across the globe.
At RP Facilities, our unique value proposition is right thinking, right technology, and optimized service users’ experience.
“Do it right” is a slogan that guides our path to work, purpose and vision and it passionately embraced to guide our operational excellence in more than 500 (completed and still running) multifaceted FM projects.
Our portfolio mirrors all walks of life and industries as we continue to retain our position in the top 10 facility management companies in Nigeria.
Our vision is to become facility management company of choice.
To provide "value for money" services to all our customers.