The Client Acquisition Officer is responsible for finding and developing new leads for potential new account/client, calling and visiting prospective clients and engaging with them to maximize sales and focusing on building a long-term business relationship with them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Calling prospective clients and engaging with them to maximize sales.
· Focusing on building a long-term relationship with the clients.
· Ensuring that the client information is maintained and updated in system.
· Conducting market research and keeping up-to-date with the knowledge of the market.
· Other related job duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Receives and respond to inbound inquiries from potential customers
· Provides baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
· Makes outbound prospecting communications to build and manage lead development pipeline via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
· Develops a deep understanding of the customer including goals, organization structure, decision-making processes.
· Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
· Ability to converse with and influence senior leaders in companies
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Experience with sales strategy
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
· Organizational skills including prioritizing, time management, and meeting deadlines
About the Company
RP FACILITIES LIMITED - "Regal pavilion" is a total facility and property management service provider with over a decade of experience. Our expertise in the industry has earned us a reputation which we continually uphold through our total quality management process across the globe.
At RP Facilities, our unique value proposition is right thinking, right technology, and optimized service users’ experience.
“Do it right” is a slogan that guides our path to work, purpose and vision and it passionately embraced to guide our operational excellence in more than 500 (completed and still running) multifaceted FM projects.
Our portfolio mirrors all walks of life and industries as we continue to retain our position in the top 10 facility management companies in Nigeria.
Our vision is to become facility management company of choice.
To provide "value for money" services to all our customers.